Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / Want MP66 in Reloaded?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Nov 2013 17:27 Edited at: 9th Nov 2013 02:05
Greetings guys, I know there is no segment function in FPSCreator Reloaded, However entities do work. Not only that but the B-Block function (the ability to press 'b' twice making entities lock in the center of a grid square) still remains. I have created my own floor model and made entity versions of the MP66 segments. This can also be used in Classic FPSC. Here are instructions on how to implement this. DISCLAIMER-I do however warn you that I do not know what future functions will be included in FPSCreator so these changes may or may not affect future versions as we get closer to the final. Make these changes at your own risk.

1. Open the files folder in FPSCR.
2. Create a new folder called segments.
3. If you have MP66, copy the NightCity Pack folder from your FPSC classic segments folder and paste it into the FPSCR segments folder.
4. Next, in FPSCR, open the entitybank.
5. Copy the NightCity Pack folder from the entitybank of your FPSC classic and paste it into the FPSCR entitybank folder.
6. Download the attatchment in this post and unzip it to your desktop.
7.You should now have a folder on your desktop that is called segments. Depending on your unzipping program you may have another folder inside that one name segments, this is the folder you need to copy into FPS Creator Reloaded\Files\entitybank\NightCity Pack.

So now you should have inside the NightCity Pack entities the following folders-
Buildings
Environment
Segments

Segments is where you will find the street entities to be used in FPSCR.

I hope this helps! Happy Game Creation!

EDIT: Due to the nature of entities it may not be the best to use these segments for AI to walk on.

Model pack 66-99 high quality items...cheap!!
"Who loves ya baby!"

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Pain
FPSC Reloaded TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Nov 2013 08:19
Thank you very much for this! it is useful and saved me some time!

PAIN!

Me = noob

and i love The TGC : )
Disturbing 13
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Nov 2013 00:46
The one problem I have is trying to pick an object that I set on one of these entities. i wind up grabbing the whole street entity and move it instead of the intended object.

Model pack 66-99 high quality items...cheap!!
"Who loves ya baby!"

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-20 05:54:35
Your offset time is: 2024-04-20 05:54:35