Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / I don't know if this has been posted or not but...

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I'm new to making games and I downloaded the trial Version of DBPro and couldn't figure out how to work it. Now I decided I am going to buy it because my trial version is up and I wanted to use it atleast once. I would most likly be able to use it if I knew where I got the audio files and sprites and all that so my question is,

When I buy DarkBASIC Pro what should I buy with it that would help me use DKPro (or at least make it easier)?

Any info would be great!
Thanks,

~D.A.N.~
Mr Pham
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Nov 2003 04:22
You can try some of their other products like 3D Canvas Pro, or Texture maker to help you with the game modeling, though if you have your own modeler then you don't have to.

If you can't amuse people with your intelligence, confuse them with your stupidity
MikeS
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Nov 2003 06:37
I would recommend darkmatter. It comes with loads of 3D animated models,texures, and other goodies to help get you started.

A book? I hate book. Book is stupid.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-21 11:41:18
Your offset time is: 2024-09-21 11:41:18