Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
My FPSC serial number has disappeared from the serial numbers page, the order and the delivery still show, but I want to re-install the software on a new computer
BlackFox
FPSC Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Nov 2013 02:34
Quote: "My FPSC serial number has disappeared from the serial numbers page, the order and the delivery still show, but I want to re-install the software on a new computer "

I never had a serial showing for FPSC on my serials page. The serial we received when purchasing came in an email, mind you that was when we bought DGSB.

In any event, no one here can help you. You would need to contact TGC Orders to assist.

There's no problem that can't be solved without applying a little scripting.
eborr
Years of Service
User Offline
Tried that and the IM but no response !!

I have the user details file from the old installation and can see the serial number in that, if someone can tell me how many digits are significant I can manage from there
BlackFox
FPSC Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Nov 2013 22:34
Quote: "I have the user details file from the old installation and can see the serial number in that, if someone can tell me how many digits are significant I can manage from there "

If you have the user details file from your old installation, then simply reinstall FPSC and copy that file where it needs to go. Until you hear back from TGC themselves, we can't help you with your serial missing in the orders page.

There's no problem that can't be solved without applying a little scripting.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-04 03:41:43
Your offset time is: 2024-05-04 03:41:43