Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / How to made a "Fake" third person camera with a character instead of a weapon?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hello everyone, I know, It is technically impossible to play in third person on the engine FPS Creator (Rason by the so called "First Person Shooter Creator"), Wolf commented me to do an "effect" of play in third person, using as a graph of "character" instead of one "arm and gun", and try with "FPSC Toolkit" but I can not animate the character, and this is completely solid, no movement, at least tell me how to make this move, thanks and hope not to be too demanding, thanks.

independent game developer - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7YnZCd-CEggJJXzZ-V5y-A
ncmako
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Dec 2013 16:08
unimansoftent
I may be wrong here, but I'm thinking this character is a "hud"? If so, are you wanting to make as animated
"hud" as your character?

You know you're a bad gamer when you're able to run out of infinite lives.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-19 14:20:36
Your offset time is: 2024-04-19 14:20:36