Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / Does Anyone have a Santa Clause Model FPSC ready?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Dec 2013 06:24
I am really sorry about making this thread but I really need a Santa model very soon, i will need it by Christmas eve, I am sorry for the deadline but have a surprise planed.

Also i think there was one in Cosmic Prophets Christmas pack but I cant download it anymore, if it is allowed can someone post the model?

Thank you to anyone who can help me since I am really in a bind here.

BlackFox
FPSC Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Dec 2013 06:48 Edited at: 22nd Dec 2013 23:10
Quote: "I am really sorry about making this thread but I really need a Santa model very soon, i will need it by Christmas eve, I am sorry for the deadline but have a surprise planed.

Also i think there was one in Cosmic Prophets Christmas pack but I cant download it anymore, if it is allowed can someone post the model?

Thank you to anyone who can help me since I am really in a bind here."

You can get it from us. It was Cosmic's Christmas stuff from when he did his Country Time packs.

There's no problem that can't be solved without applying a little scripting.
Tomahawk
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Dec 2013 16:41
Quote: "You can get it here. It was Cosmic's Christmas stuff from when he did his Country Time packs."

Thank you so much stay tuned for my Christmas gift for the forums

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-29 14:13:02
Your offset time is: 2024-03-29 14:13:02