Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / Can someone make a model of my fan-made Character?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing:
Posted: 6th Jan 2014 09:45
I just signed up, reading the agreement. Now i have been using fps creator for a while now. I have bought the product off of another site.

I was wondering if someone could help me make a model of my Fan-made Character, celled, "Yoshondue". I have drawn him to share off for fun, on another website. So i could share off a link that leads to what he looks like (he's not an anthro-Yoshi, he has a normal yoshi body): http://www.furaffinity.net/view/11870507/
That is my drawing, but here is another sketch by someone else on deveiantart, in color: http://entin.deviantart.com/art/Yoshondue-414490021

If this information is breaking one of the forum rules, or this forum-post is not being posted right, someone please notify me.

Anyway, what he is wearing is, A diaper, U.S (tan/brwon)body-armor, firemen boots, a red bandana, knee and elbow pads, and one blue glove on right hand. He has green rist bands-with a rank of the sergeant symbol on them, high up on his arms. He has 1 scar on both of his eyes (do not model the combat goggles on this character). Another thing is that, if any one can find a (priceless) 3rd person sctipt please let me know soon to. Because i want to use this as my main character of my FPSC game. If anyone can texture and model this for me, please let me know on this post or at my email: greenyoshi45@gmail.com .

I am Yoshondue, i love Fps creator projects. I love to chat online and i do draw and advert my drawins on Deviantart.
Scene Commander
Support Manager
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Jan 2014 07:36 Edited at: 10th Jan 2014 07:37
Requests are normally frowned upon, and as this is a media request, it should have been posted in the models and media board.

However, some artists are willing to do free work if they have time, what models they are prepared to make is completely up to them. A thread for requests like this can be found here

I hope that helps, but in future please try to post on the appropraite board.

SC

Bringing you games since 1981!
Y0shondue
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing:
Posted: 11th Jan 2014 00:14
Well, if anyone saw the moderator's post, i will make sure of doing this next time. I just did not see, the website lay out has a way to click on things, in the inability way for me (no offence). Still, if anyone viewed this please respond back and help me out.

I am Yoshondue, i love Fps creator projects. I love to chat online and i do draw and advert my drawins on Deviantart.
Y0shondue
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing:
Posted: 26th Jan 2014 19:18
Please someone

unfamillia
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Jan 2014 09:48
@Y0shondue,

Did you take heed of Scene Commanders earlier post?

He linked you to the thread that has a plethora of artists willing to do certain models for free.

Just to make sure you know where it is, try here

Failing that, if you can get a perfectly straight front view with a side view, I will take a look for you. My organic modelling isn't the best and I would still be classed as a beginner in comparison to some of the guys here. But, try the others first, if they don't get back to you, contact me via email and I will take a look at what I can do.

Cheers

Jay.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-29 12:21:21
Your offset time is: 2024-03-29 12:21:21