Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / Northern Fox Media alt download links ?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Jan 2014 00:29
Hello, since NFM is currently under maintenance and thus files cannot be downloaded, does someone know mirrors to get Cosmic Prophet's packs and the Steampunk community one, please ?

Thank you.

Excuse my grammar errors, I'm French.
s4real
VIP Member
Years of Service
User Offline
@RelMayer :- Northern fox media is down for good and will not be up and running only for blackfox stuff.

I'm sure blackfox will put a post at some point saying about the site.

I have no idea where you could get the pack or if Cosmic Prophet's pack will be hosted somewhere else.

best s4real

Pack ya games with vishnu packer its free. Vishnu game launcher is now released.
Help keep vishnu free by Donating now :- http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=208057&b=21
starmind 001
FPSC Reloaded Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
@RelMayer I have emailed CP and I have asked for permission to host for him, but i have not heard from him in over three months. The only other thing is get Blackfox to see this post and give you a link.

However, there are some of CP's models on fpsfiles. As far as getting the steampunk pack, I was unaware that it had been released.

abdullh
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Jan 2014 18:14 Edited at: 8th Jan 2014 18:15
I think i have this Cosmic Prophet's packs in my computer
i'm in duty now, after i go back to my room i will check and if i find it i will tell you, don't worry i'm sure i have it

and about Steampunk community,i'm not sure if i have it or not but i will check it out
Pain
FPSC Reloaded TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Jan 2014 04:13
What Happened to Northern fox media?

Why are they down for good? do they need help with things?

PAIN!

Me = noob

and i love The TGC : )
abdullh
Years of Service
User Offline
if they need web hosting i can suggest you to take servage.net
it's really low price for one year , also disk space unlimited i have my website
www.taketimegames.net
hosting in servage
and also to bad cause i can't download from Northern fox media Vihnu Launcher that i paid for
BlueFox
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Jan 2014 18:16 Edited at: 9th Jan 2014 21:11
Quote: "and also to bad cause i can't download from Northern fox media Vihnu Launcher that i paid for"

First off, you purchased the product in March 2013. The database shows you downloaded it once already. If you need it again, you can contact s4real to obtain it. We hardly have time to lurk here and unless we hear directly from people and their issues (via email and not forum posts), we cannot help and you are left with rumors and best guesses.

All authors that hosted their paid media on our site were paid and if you as purchasers did not get the chance to download your purchase(s), then you need to either email me directly (address is in the email you received when you purchased) or the author. There were only 5 people in the database that had not been online to grab their stuff and they should know to contact us directly or the author. The authors all received an email from us and they can contact us anytime if they need to verify a purchaser.
abdullh
Years of Service
User Offline
@ BlueFox
thanks for the info and i hope to blackfox return more powerful
i will contact to S4real
Cosmic Prophet
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Jan 2014 18:16
Hi Guys! Sorry for my temporary MIA status, Had some real life stuff to deal with. I'm working on it my friends. as soon as I get everything together, I will upload to Drop Box, and make it available for anyone who wants to host it.

But I warn you, it's over 3gb of media "zipped", so you'll probably need a few pages to accommodate it all. I have screen shots for all the packs as well. Certain items will need to be listed as Non-Commercial use only, to avoid any copy write issues. IE: The Star Trek Star ship kit.

Brian: Got your e-mail my friend. Read above if your still interested. I should have it all ready to go, by the end of the month. and will drop you an e-mail.

If you have a website, and wish to host all this stuff, send me an e-mail, and we'll work it out.

Thanks Everyone. Your pal, -Cosmic.

Back from the Wasteland.
RelMayer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Jan 2014 23:31
Thank you

Excuse my grammar errors, I'm French.
starmind 001
FPSC Reloaded Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Still interested, Dale! Send it all my way. I will update my site with you media as well as mine. Been working on S4real's terrain so take your time.

s4real
VIP Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "Been working on S4real's terrain so take your time."

Thanks for that.

Best s4real

Pack ya games with vishnu packer its free. Vishnu game launcher is now released.
Help keep vishnu free by Donating now :- http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=208057&b=21

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-24 04:44:12
Your offset time is: 2024-04-24 04:44:12