Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / Please I need help with my model pack and textures

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I just bought one of the model packs for fps creator but I don't use fps creator. I bought them to use in realmcrafter but I cant get them to show up textured. If anyone can please help me understand how to get the textures on to these models I would appreciate it very much. I have fragmotion but I have already tried applying a texture to an item and it did not appear correctly. I was planning on buying more model packs if I can get this one to work but all the models show up plain white.

I cant seem to make sense of the model pack files themselves either, it has a bunch of files that I don't know what to do with. I thought I was just buying a pack of .x models and textures to go with them. Instead it has all sorts of files and the textures don't seem to all be there I don't understand whats going on here.

The textures don't match up with the items it seems, I I have no way to find what texture belongs to what I am so confused and frustrated with this. The model pack was number 62. the dungeon pack. If anyone can help me I would appreciate it a lot. I really need these models badly in order to make good looking dungeons because realmcrafter does not come with many good props and architecture. This pack is essential for me to have good looking interiors and dungeons. I would really really appreciate some help. Thanks
seppgirty
FPSC Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Jan 2014 00:35
Try converting the textures from dds to jpeg format. I know nothing about relmcrafter.... You don't need the FPE or FPI files , those are for FPSC.

gamer, lover, filmmaker

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-19 10:22:45
Your offset time is: 2024-04-19 10:22:45