Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Android / About the Tier 2 build process...

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Ok so I have tried building a template, dozens of test projects, for 4 days now, having read all forum guides and tips. NOTHING WORKS!!!
After some wierd hacking on my part I managed to get a .apk-file from the android_template, but it chrashes on all my devices.

I give up, I think there should be a much more clear guide written by the developers on how to set everything up properly..

Now I'm back to writing java code again, oh well. 60$ isn't much but if it doesn't work it's kinda annoying.

Please MAKE A GUIDE that works!! I have tried everything, even downgrading to 1065 and 1076, reinstalling everything, tried both 32bit and 64bit software so on and so on.

It just feels like it should be much easier to get up and running with this especially when you charge for it.

Are there any plans for making this a more smooth experience? In version 2 perhaps? By reading the forums it seems that alot of people have trouble.

/H

f
frittblas
Years of Service
User Offline
Omg! I can't believe it, but 5 minutes after my message (of course)
the thing works pefectly!

It turns out I had to switch to the old ndk-r5b kit for it to work and also use agk 1065... but goddamn! I'm really happy now.
I also had to check the box to include Android sdk 2.3.1 in the java build path for some wierd reason (total guess). Ok hope this helps someone who also has these problems. One day I will probably want the newest version but this will do for now. Also the library looks really nice.

cheers

/H

f

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-28 09:29:55
Your offset time is: 2024-03-28 09:29:55