Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / Can Carrara .x be used

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi, getting excited for Reloaded and wanted to get a pipeline with Carrara going but it really doesn't seem to play well with others.

Cant get the .x in or out to/from Fragmotion so I don't think it will work with FPSC or Reloaded. I tried to run files through Mender 1.4 but they don't show up. It does write something out but nothing comes of it.

Also tried running files through blender and FBX converter so I'm Prob out of luck. Tried posting at DAZ but no help there. Slim chance anyone here is using Carrara but thought I'd give it a shot anyway.

I only pledged bronze till I can work out a work flow. Also, didn't know what the 400 assets were that comes with Gold. Does anyone know of a list? Is it just static meshes or?

Anyway, good to be back on the forum. Been a long while and forget the old account info so made this new one. Thanks in advance.
Kreh8or
Years of Service
User Offline
Carrara exports to .x but it doesn't open in Fragmo or Mender. Dont think there is an easy fix. Will have to .bvh and skin in Fragmo or something.

Anyone know what the old assets you get with Gold are?

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-25 05:00:28
Your offset time is: 2024-04-25 05:00:28