Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Work In Progress / Drops of Death (The Black Rain)..... W.I.P

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Mar 2014 16:09 Edited at: 18th Mar 2014 16:12
Hello guys...
I am developing a horror survival action shooter named "Drops of death"...
The story goes as...
In fictional small town of sunville,there lives a poor man forced to become a thief. He lives in his small room. He is suffering from a rare immunity disorder for which he is taking his vaccinations. His life changes when he regained consciousness after 2 to 3 hours of a meteorite explosion in the atmosphere. The explosion lead to formation of meteorite dust clouds which resulted in black rain. The alien meteorite caused alien parasites to land on earth via black rain and caused a black fog to cover the town. Local population inhaling the fog turns into alien monster species ripping each other off and in hunt of remaining humans. Not just the people, but animals too. Now, you, Mak, the thief have to grab his stolen gas mask and make his way out of the town. Can you survive?

so far i have developed one level only... here are some screenshots. give me your review... and also tell me if you want me to upload the level or not... here we go...

snap1

When i was born,Devil said Oh crap..competition..

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Rockstar AP
Years of Service
User Offline
snap 2

Attachments

Rockstar AP
Years of Service
User Offline
snap 3... tell if you would like to play this or not..

Attachments

A dude
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Mar 2014 19:40
Looks okay. Add more scenery objects and walls around the map unless you want the player to jump off the edge.

Don't waste your life
Rockstar AP
Years of Service
User Offline
anyways, i have changed the plan of level 1 for this game and the screenshots above are no longer the part of the game. will come back to you after completing my new level 1.. thanks for feedback "a dude".

Section 812
Years of Service
User Offline
I like the style, but like a dude, I think more scenery.

Rockstar AP
Years of Service
User Offline
thanx for responding section 812, but, level 1 is not outdoor anymore. i have changed the plans and new level has come out pretty good.

just one question, should i start a new thread for the game or should i continue this one? i want it locked by the way.. thanks in advance..

Disturbing 13
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Mar 2014 00:13
just continue with this one. There is no need to make a second. You can just alter your first post to reflect the new work.

Model pack 66-99 high quality items...cheap!!
"Who loves ya baby!"
ASTECH
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "You can just alter your first post to reflect the new work."

This.

As for your screenshots, they are okay but perhaps you need to build a more enclosed environment. Also, for future reference, it would be wise to have a FEW levels done before showcasing. This doesn't mean that you have to show every corner of every level but it helps to fight that "posting itch". You get more done if you have done a good bit before posting... or maybe that is just my problem.

The Birds - A narrated adventure.
Diablo Chateau
PekelaarSFX
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Apr 2014 16:46
If you give me some time I'll write a honest review of the game and do A videoreview.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-28 11:12:37
Your offset time is: 2024-03-28 11:12:37