Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / Horse in Dark Basic Pro

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Can someone please make us a horse in Dark Basic Pro. I went to google and searched up low poly horse model, but it wasn\\\'t loading.

REZA
Phaelax
DBPro Master
Years of Service
User Offline
LBFN
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Mar 2014 00:56
Doctor EVIIIIIL,

I see you keep asking for the same thing, so I decided to gift wrap it for you. You can load .x and .3ds files into DB Pro. DB Pro choked on the .3ds version of the horse on my computer, so I converted it to an .x file and changed the format of the main texture from Targa to png. I then wrote some simple code to load it into DB Pro. I put this all together into a .rar file, which is attached to this post. I included the .exe also. If you don't have WinRar, you can google it and get a trial version that will work to unzip it.

So here you go, signed sealed and delivered.

Bear in mind, this horse is not rigged or animated, so it doesn't really do anything than just stand there.

So many games to code.....so little time.

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Guido Italy
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi,

why you are interested in a horse?
Doctor EVIIIIIL
Years of Service
User Offline
LBFN, Thanks so much. I really appreciate it. You are the best person that responded to me. Hope this work. THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

REZA
Doctor EVIIIIIL
Years of Service
User Offline
Guido Italy,
Why not ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????I need a horse because I am making a game about a guy riding a horse. Our horse is literally a box. So I really need a horse.

REZA
Guido Italy
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi ! ( and sorry for my bad english !!! )

Yes yes for your Horse !!!

ust because I'm working on something similar with horses !!

Ciao Guido

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-29 09:27:57
Your offset time is: 2024-03-29 09:27:57