Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPS Creator X10 / New to the whole thing. Need a little help

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hy, guys.

After reading tons of tutorials and watching all the videos I could, I made my first humble game. But have some questions. I read somewhere in this forum I could edit setup.ini and buildsetup.ini files for better graphics and resolution. Ok, I've found the setup.ini (in two folder: inside "FPS X10 Files" and in "documents"), but can't find the builsetup.ini.
Also, my setup.ini doesn't have the lines for width and height. I had to add them myself.
Anyway, do I have to modify both setup.ini? And where the hell is the buildsetup.ini located? Maybe it will be created after building my first game, IDK.
Thanks in advance for taking your time reading this, and have a good one you all.

I'm doomed!
ReFure
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: AGK
Posted: 8th Apr 2014 16:42
I do believe the setup.ini optimizes for your screen. The build game setup.ini is located inside the Files folder. FPSC x9's setup.ini can be changed for better graphics, but I do believe you don't need to change anything on your x10 one. Just build game with full graphics and full lightning.

- Nic

http://www.niclauke.com

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-29 15:22:16
Your offset time is: 2024-03-29 15:22:16