Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

3 Dimensional Chat / Creating a Game Questions. Urgent!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I would like to know something about a game i thought up. I am not a skilled creator so i will in no way be able to make this so feel free to steal it if you think its a good idea (Probably not xD). I would like to see an mmorpg game for the elitists of gamers. Something like WoW or Destiny according to the new gameplay video. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LeDaevD7cEo) Maybe even a Borderlands type game but Graphics more like WoW where if you die you get IP Banned for a certain period of time then when that time is up all the people get UnIPbanned at the same time and can play again now there would be restrictions such as you can learn the game by training such as level 1-10 through WoW but you are playing in a "Training Zone". I know this might not be a good idea for business but im sure you can make people pay for the game in periods or not it would be an experiment but I don't see any big company with the means to make a game like this going to "experiment" with a game like that. Just was interested if anyone ever had the same idea of this as me or if they had any idea where if you die you have to wait a good period of time until you get to play again. I would like the game to be "Roleplay" kind of when you die to like you start as a "New Person" when you respawn even if its just changing your name/appearance or starting over all over again. It would be nice if the game could have an intense game creation like the Korean Game Black Desert i believe its called. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8JoNMHFUpA). Its my Dream Game but im sure ill never have enough skill or manpower to ever create a game such as this. Well Thanks for Reading the entire thing if you did Any replies would be splendid

New to Game Creation
Tejay92
Years of Service
User Offline
Bump

New to Game Creation
Barry Pythagoras
Years of Service
User Offline
That's a big job for most Indie Game makers. We mostly work on our own, and the modelling alone takes ages. The only way you will most likely get to see your dream game is to make it.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-29 08:53:03
Your offset time is: 2024-03-29 08:53:03