Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / how to do model fpsc ready

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
i .. as I previous said in a my previous topic I have several models bought form 3drt.com and several bought form dexsoft

I downlaoded my assets (scifi low poly level) but now How can I make them fpsc ready ..what I have to do=???

is there a tutorila that can explai to me how hae I to do and which software have I to use=???

thanks
XDwannesXD
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th May 2014 11:02 Edited at: 4th May 2014 11:08
Sorry for those messages, my nephew he's 10 years old did this, i forgot to log out..

-XDwannesXD
XDwannesXD
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th May 2014 11:03 Edited at: 4th May 2014 11:05
--

-XDwannesXD
XDwannesXD
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th May 2014 11:03 Edited at: 4th May 2014 11:05
-

-XDwannesXD
JC LEON
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th May 2014 13:06 Edited at: 4th May 2014 13:08
ehehe..dont worry.. no problem

so.. I done converted and imported the entites I need and due them have many tetxtures i created and fpe file and set it as dynamic

but when I put my entities into the editor and do a test game I cannot enter into them ecause they have a box collison I suppose...

what can I do??

is there a way can I give rght collision to the model??

I tried to give nocoll script to the entity and it works but now I can trespass the walls LOL

what can I do???
Disturbing 13
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th May 2014 05:23
ok here is a possible solution. Do exactly what you did by making it dynamic, but make it have no collision. Then create a model that has the collision you desire (or just use the original) and assign it a single texture that is see through, effectively making it invisible and place it within the dynamic model in the editor. So now you have 2 models-
1. a model that has no collision but all your textures, and
2. a non dynamic model placed inside it with a single invisible texture that has the desired collision.
Hope that helps!

Model pack 66-99 high quality items...cheap!!
"Who loves ya baby!"
JC LEON
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th May 2014 09:49 Edited at: 5th May 2014 09:50
yes it willl be a possbile solution...thanks..but

where I find a texture invisible? can I use one of an invisible segment?
and after ..must I only put it into the folder with the model to have it to work???

and ...doing that .I must have 2 model for every entity I would to convert so it will be a big resource consuming...

alternatively can I use an UV software like ultimate unwrap to get the texturemap form my textured models and put in a folder with themesh and the fpe file to have a static model???
Disturbing 13
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th May 2014 04:38
The other solution (and less resource consuming) would be the method described in your other thread-atlas textures with reassigning the uv maps in the propper place.

Model pack 66-99 high quality items...cheap!!
"Who loves ya baby!"
JC LEON
Years of Service
User Offline
ok.. but if I have the single model textured yet can I only create a single atlas with these textures to can assign the texturemap to the entity and make it static??

here the link with an example of my model eith all textures (many single textures)

http://yadi.sk/d/Onq2GoeVPMpAz

is there a way can I get a multitexture image form this without without reassign athe uv map???

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-26 13:51:11
Your offset time is: 2024-04-26 13:51:11