Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Work in Progress / Fly Iron Man Fly (Flappy Birds Themed Competition)

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th May 2014 04:46
Well I saw the competition and couldn't help but try it out. Been working on it since today. Of course since its supposed to be themed around Flappy Birds its similar.

In my game you control Iron Man's y coordinates by moving your mouse up and down the screen. Please note I am working on the graphics. The game is still not complete but will be soon. You start off at a simple speed and the further you get the speed increases increasing difficulty dramatically. Here are some screenshots:

Some of the features include:

Particle systems, highscore system, fast paced gameplay, great music and sound effects. Once its complete I will release the full version. I am trying to complete it tonight, but tomorrow is more realistic. I am dead tired.

-- New to DBP and learning something new everyday! --
TheKid
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th May 2014 03:59
Well the game is done, but I am having an image tearing issue. Trying to resolve the matter. I will upload the game as soon as its fixed.

-- New to DBP and learning something new everyday! --
TheComet
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd May 2014 17:09
Well this is just terrible

Great idea, can't wait to play it!

Your mod has been erased by a signature

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-28 22:58:20
Your offset time is: 2024-03-28 22:58:20