Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / Question about Importing Models

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi I am looking at getting some freelance artwork done for a game I am looking to do in FPSC Reloaded. As for scripting, can I just take the original weapon scripts and fix the values for the models I am looking to import? And is it coded in C++? I'm pretty new to importing original media not necessarily created for FPSC, especially Reloaded. Any answers would be greatly appreciated. And if this is in the wrong area just let me know (I couldn't find one that fit FPSC Reloaded media) Thanks!
seppgirty
FPSC Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th May 2014 02:13
you have to go to the reloaded forums and ask. This is for fpsc classic.

gamer, lover, filmmaker
Wolf
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th May 2014 16:25
Quote: "As for scripting, can I just take the original weapon scripts and fix the values for the models I am looking to import?"

Yes and no. The model needs to be "tweaked" for FPSC. (animations and so on) but other than that, yes.

Quote: "And is it coded in C++?"

No. (also what exactly?)

-Wolf

http://www.serygalacaffeine.com
"absurdity has become necessity"
Madcow
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th May 2014 16:42
X9 and X10 are both coded in DarkBasic but the user have to use a language called "FPI". Same thing applies to Reloaded except that it is powered by LUA.

"I like to keep this handy, for close encounters."

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-28 16:12:44
Your offset time is: 2024-03-28 16:12:44