Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Android / Problems building under Eclipse. Getting alot of Facebook SDK errors

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi gettting problems building the template_android under Eclipse. Getting 100+ facebook sdk errors. Is it possible to build a simple program without the facebook SDK?

Also, have anyone tried using vs_android for Vissual express 2010 to compile AppGameKit c++ program for android?
Naphier
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th May 2014 06:16
http://naplandgames.com/agk/
This guide works very well. I used it to also set up AppGameKit Tier 2 with Eclipse. There only differences are that you need the C++ plugins for Eclipse, NDK, and cygwin.
The Facebook errors are caused by improper library linking. Details to correctly do that can be found in my guide. You can build without Facebook by removing references to Facebook SDK imports in the java files. It would be a bit of work though. Most of the stuff could just be removed from AppGameKit Helper for Facebook commands and you might be OK. I've not tried it though. You may also want to take a look at the lite interpreter's AGKHelper.java and compare it to the one in the full template. The lite has Google Cloud Messaging and FB removed.

easter bunny
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: Dota 2
Posted: 27th May 2014 01:24
The other alternative is to use my tool Automayte Link in sig.

Audacia Games - Latest WIP - AUTOMAYTE 2.1, AppGameKit one click deploy to Android
"When you've finished 90% of your game, you only have 90% left"
fhalo
Years of Service
User Offline
Great!!

Thanks for this Will test out both options now.
fhalo
Years of Service
User Offline
Automayte

Thanks Just read it. It is for Tier 1. I'll check if it will work for Tier 2.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-23 10:40:03
Your offset time is: 2024-04-23 10:40:03