Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Scripts / Sound Fade Script

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I have about a 1 minute intro that I want to remain same volume no matter how far they go away from it, but I want it to end and not replay. So it just needs to play when triggered, and keep max volume until complete, and then just stop.

I have tried several of the basic scripts without any luck, and do not want this set to Music, because I have other things playing. Basically I have a deranged narrator narrating the story, and he needs to be able to be heard 100% of the time when triggered in any given location until sound is done.

Thanks!!

(Currently using x9 with a beast as a PC.)

Living For God Doesn't Mean I am Perfect, Better, or Even Great. It Means that I have accepted that I am in need or Rescuing. I hope you feel the same way!
Meows
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Jun 2014 09:27
Quote: "I have about a 1 minute intro that I want to remain same volume no matter how far they go away from it, but I want it to end and not replay. "

Unless I am not understanding, I find ogg and wav files play only until the sounds are done.. so If you need a one minute sound make a one minute wav or ogg file.
Then in the area you want new sound u can use

Try::

Guard913
Years of Service
User Offline
Fixed thanks!!

Living For God Doesn't Mean I am Perfect, Better, or Even Great. It Means that I have accepted that I am in need or Rescuing. I hope you feel the same way!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-25 13:03:59
Your offset time is: 2024-04-25 13:03:59