Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Work in Progress / A small multi-player FPS I made in Unity.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Jun 2014 08:41 Edited at: 15th Jun 2014 08:43
Hi, I just made a multi-player FPS in Unity. It's currently a work in progress. If you would like to help me find bugs or just try it out, you can find it at: http://gamejolt.com/games/shooter/war-torn-lands-online-fps/28116/, It's integrated into the browser and only takes about a minute to download.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity.
Seditious
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Jun 2014 14:42
Unity is amazing, but it's frowned upon to post projects here that are made with non-TGC products.
MrValentine
AGK Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: FFVII
Posted: 15th Jun 2014 16:35
Not frowned upon, just not the place for it, a mod should eventually move this to Geek Culture for you soon... also a WIP should have something to show for it... add some images or videos...

Some [Like me] do not like visiting unfamiliar or SPAM AD based websites, and use the forum because it means you see what you came here for, Images, Cakes, Videos and the occasional Sound bite...

Hope that helps!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-20 02:00:54
Your offset time is: 2024-04-20 02:00:54