Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Work in Progress / WickedX - Games Release

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Jul 2014 03:32 Edited at: 7th Jul 2014 04:38
WickedX - Games Release

I have been working on a few projects. Two are original games. But, I have decided to postpone these projects for the time being and practice my basic game development skills. These games will be developed using DarkGDK. Although the games released here are complete, I have three or four more I want to work on. Therefore I’m posting on the work in progress board.

Downloads:
Looper
MindBuster

More to come.

Attachments

Login to view attachments
WickedX
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Jul 2014 03:33 Edited at: 7th Jul 2014 03:53
Looper: is probably the first game I typed in from a magazine back in the day on my commodore Vic-20. I actually released this on the DarkGDK board maybe about a year ago. I noticed I left out a few sounds and after mastering the game I realized it needed some L.O.D. So, I am re-releasing it again here.

Attachments

WickedX
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Jul 2014 03:35
MindBuster: is a remake of a puzzle game that was featured in COMPUTE! Magazine - April 1985, Issue 59.

Attachments

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-28 14:14:00
Your offset time is: 2024-03-28 14:14:00