Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Music & Sound FX / Freelance Composer Seeking Projects!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Aug 2014 19:32
Hello everyone,

My name is Darren and I'm a freelance composer. If anyone is looking for custom music for their soundtrack, I would be delighted if you considered working with me. I can offer most any genre or feel. Whether you prefer a piece with a realistic, orchestral sound, or something more retro and midi, I can accommodate. Rather than ramble on about what I do, I'd rather just post some examples so you can hear the results and judge for yourself whether you like my style or quality. Any pieces below that are blacked out are "Coming Soon," so check in shortly to see if their links are up!

Battle/Intense
Angels And Demons
Fighting The Avanc
Chaotic Light
Blood And Tears

Horror/Dark
Come Out And Play
Dark Organ Theme
Reap What You've Sown
The Death March

Dramatic/Inspiring
The Promise Land
Your Journey
The Man, The Legend
Overcome The Impossible

Sad/Emotional
Passion Thought Lost
Tender Heart
The Girl From The Dream
Frozen Sword Main Theme

Towns/Buildings/Dungeons
Camelot Monastery
Gentle Asian Village
Icy Caverns
Peaceful Village

I will say one thing about how I work. Being self taught, I tend to work better from "creation" details rather than in musical terms. For example, if you want a town theme, tell me about it's architecture, climate, plants, people, etc. Or need a sad theme? Don't just say 'I want sad music.' Tell me why the scene is sad. What you describe, any images you provide or back story you give will directly affect the music I create. Or if you prefer to send "example tracks" in the vein you are looking for, that will also help establish a mood.

For inquiries email me here: desperatemeasurez@yahoo.com
All the rest of my music can be heard here: MY SOUNDCLOUD

Best wishes all,
Darren

https://soundcloud.com/desperate-measurez

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-28 10:55:43
Your offset time is: 2024-03-28 10:55:43