Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / Necromorph OutBreak

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Oct 2014 04:21 Edited at: 24th Oct 2014 17:19
[[delete content]]

Anthony Gonzales
ncmako
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Oct 2014 07:30
Stealth Sin
Wait a min, did you make these?
If not, you cant just post these here. They look like there're
straight from the game.

My games never have bugs. They just develop random features..
Madcow
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Oct 2014 10:15
No he didn't, of course.

Utinni !
Skynet Games
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Oct 2014 15:01
bud, you could get in to a lot of trouble for this.

http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=211333&b=20
http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=210878&b=20
xplosys
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: FPSC Multiplayer Games
Posted: 23rd Oct 2014 20:07
Ever wanted to get banned from the forum? Well now you can with the Feeder and Super Feeder from Dead Space 3. You'll have loads of time to learn how to animate them while you're not here. Don't miss out on this one time only opportunity. Post them for download now..... our MOD's are standing by with hammers to take your order.

But wait.... there's MORE! Post them now and we'll double your you order. That's right! You get two bans for the price of one! Just pay separate ban time.

Order void where prohibited. No legal in the state of confusion.

But on a totally unrelated matter... cool models!

Brian.

Skynet Games
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Oct 2014 22:27 Edited at: 23rd Oct 2014 22:32
Not cool xplosys. But seriously first poster guy, take these down if you want to stay here. Your making a grave error man, take them down now and save the trouble with the mods.

@The mods
Let me talk to this guy and see if we can come to a positive/peaceful resolve, instead of the easy ban hammer. Hes probably a newbie, so i sent him a PM and hopefully he replys back. Banning someone is to easy, but explain something what is allowed and what is not? The guy probably missed that..

Stealth Sin
Years of Service
User Offline
guys this is from a free use list of models... check it out for your self's http://tf3dm.com there free to use!

Anthony Gonzales
Stealth Sin
Years of Service
User Offline
and also ps. If it's still prohibited... I'll be more than happy to take them down... use a software called Scultiors Alpha 6 and see if I can try... TRY to create my own version of Necromorph's, only if it's still prohibited on this form... if it is... please let me know and I'll take them off, and solute to this forum with an apology... does this sound reasonable?

Anthony Gonzales
Stealth Sin
Years of Service
User Offline
srry for another random post, but I also have a question... When I Installed Animer Trail so I could try to make animations for these necromorph's I get a not responding error report and with a don't send button from Dark Basic, Pro... is there any way to fix this because I'm currently creating a model for a horror game, kind of like the twitcher from Virual Outbreak execept totally different, It will look like a some what hunched creature will nothing but flesh and bones, an d try to make the creature twitch crazily, to make it a spooky and Spine Chilling horror game... if there's any solutions, please help....

Anthony Gonzales
Skynet Games
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Oct 2014 05:28 Edited at: 24th Oct 2014 05:31
Look, you didn't know. So, here is the scoop. Copyrighted material on this website is strictly prohibited, and I'm saying this out of experience. BOY did i get in trouble for that, but! i don't want to see a fellow game design enthusiast banned for a simple mistake. Yes, you will need to pull that file down. On this note, here let me give you an idea to check out. Try sculptris, this allows you to create unique entities, and when i say unique i mean unique. Check out sculptris here.

http://pixologic.com/sculptris/

Everything you need to get started is there, though i should warn you. When i mentioned unique, you can actually SCULPT your own entities, then import them in to Wings3D or Milkshape3D. Guys correct me if I'm wrong. But! doing so will allow you to export your entities, as a .x format, mind you. There might be a CRAP TON of polygons in the .x file, just a fair warning.

And I think you should pull those file, and screen shot and title this as something else, before it gets locked and you get in to a world of trouble bud. Just looking out for a fellow game creator, and trying to help you out, in knowing whats ok, and whats a BIG NONO. And this happens to be one of them.

FYI, I'm not a mod. But I've been part of community's that frown on this sort of thing.

Poloflece
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Oct 2014 05:54 Edited at: 24th Oct 2014 06:20
By and large, TF3DM's library is comprised of models that have been unlawfully ripped from games. I wouldn't imagine that these models would be an exception.
I'll assume that you'd not be permitted to redistribute these models as even if their presence on TF3DM is lawful(can't picture a scenario where this'd be the case for ripped game models), further redistribution is not only likely to be illegal, but entirely redundant given that they're already available elsewhere.

It would not however be unreasonable for you to use them in your own personal projects as you seemingly intend on doing, so long as your project remains on your own computer and is not distributed as you've done here.

In regards to modelling and animating: From what I can see you'll likely find yourself well out of your depth in attempting to model, texture and animate what you're trying to create. What I and I'm sure others would recommend is that you try to build your skills in the area with more basic objects in order to grant yourself a solid understanding of the principles of creating game objects. This of course may seem tedious and will take several weeks/months (years for me), but it's simply the consequence of the broad scope that 3d programs possess in order to ensure that they can be used to create any kind of model from the ground up.

Have a good one

Poloflece

Quote: "kind of like the twitcher from Virual Outbreak execept totally different"

Skynet Games
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Oct 2014 06:06 Edited at: 24th Oct 2014 06:09
Quote: "By and large, TF3DM's library is comprised of models that have been unlawfully ripped from games. I wouldn't imagine that these models would be an exception.
I'll assume that you'd not be permitted to redistribute these models as even if their presence on TF3DM is lawful(can't picture a scenario where this'd be the case for ripped game models), further redistribution is not only likely to be illegal, but entirely redundant given that they're already available elsewhere.

It would not however be unreasonable for you to use them in your own personal projects as you seemingly intend on doing, so long as your project remains on your own computer and is not distributed as you've done here.

In regards to modelling and animating: From what I can see you'll likely find yourself well out of your depth in attempting to model, texture and animate what you're trying to create. What I and I'm sure others would recommend is that you try to build your skills in the area with more basic objects in order to grant yourself a solid understanding of the principles of creating game objects. This of course may seem tedious and will take several weeks/months (years for me), but it's simply the consequence of the broad scope that 3d programs possess in order to ensure that they can be used to create any kind of model from the ground up.
"

What a mouth full! o.O;

P.S
Quote: "It would not however be unreasonable for you to use them in your own personal projects as you seemingly intend on doing, so long as your project remains on your own computer and is not distributed as you've done here."

Might want to take that to heart bud, and understand. You build to learn, not distribute whats already out there.

Stealth Sin
Years of Service
User Offline
alright thank you guys so much, I am truly sorry for all of this, I had no Idea that tf3dm is an illegal site, I'll start taking them down now...

Anthony Gonzales
Stealth Sin
Years of Service
User Offline
hey guys, when I tried to delete the post... It loaded with another page and it said Nice try... what does this mean?

Anthony Gonzales
Stealth Sin
Years of Service
User Offline
okay nvm I fixed it, the post is now off of this thread and the download is off of here as well, Again, I am truly sorry for this guys i had no Idea that this site had Illegal copies of characters taken from the games...

Anthony Gonzales
KeithC
Senior Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Oct 2014 22:14
Good resolution; glad to see you've learned something here.

-Keith

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-28 21:31:14
Your offset time is: 2024-03-28 21:31:14