Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / Do FPS Creator Classic Models Work In Reloaded..?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Nov 2014 13:28
As the title says really lol. I was thinking of buying a few Model Packs but have noticed that there are separate ones available for Classic and Reloaded. Will Classic ones work okay with Reloaded..? I'm guessing that some or maybe all Reloaded packs won't work with Classic due to possible shader issues, but it should work the other way around, right..?

There's 75 or 76 Model Packs for Classic so there's loads more variety to choose from.

Thanks in advance for any help!

"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Thomas Covenant, Unbeliever
Sacalac
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Nov 2014 18:45
no they dont work. Need to reanimate them.
snowdog
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Nov 2014 00:16
Okay, thanks.

"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Thomas Covenant, Unbeliever
Wolf
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Nov 2014 12:20
Yes, most of them work. All of them actually, but the weapons and characters need some work-over to function correctly. Static stuff works fine though.

-Wolf

"When I contradict myself, I am telling the truth"
"absurdity has become necessity"

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-28 20:10:55
Your offset time is: 2024-03-28 20:10:55