Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / Adding Shaders To WWII Segments And Models..?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Nov 2014 21:30
Was just wondering how to go about doing this..?

I've downloaded a 30 day trial of a nifty program called Crazy Bump which creates Normal Maps from image files and I also own Dark Shader.

It's always frustrated me that the WWII segments and models aren't shaderified (nice made up name lol) like the Sci Fi ones are so I was thinking about shaderifying them myself.

And if I do this will they also work in FPS Creator Reloaded too..? As far as I'm aware the only problem bringing Classic stuff to Reloaded is that you need to mess around with the animations and bones...unless I've got that wrong..?

Thanks for any help!

"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Thomas Covenant, Unbeliever
Teabone
Valued Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Nov 2014 20:36 Edited at: 21st Nov 2014 20:37
I had some issues adding shaders to Model Pack 5. They would just go white. Even if I made normal maps and spec maps. In DDS format. Though I'm referring to segments, haven't tried it on any chracters yet.

(Teabone)

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-23 15:47:09
Your offset time is: 2024-04-23 15:47:09