Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / ||Free Audio Download|| - Military Comm Pack- ||-Dj Collateral-||

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Nov 2014 21:39 Edited at: 11th Jan 2015 20:10
Hello Everybody,
Its been a little over 4-5 years since I've done any substantial work for you guys. So I figured it'd only be fair for me to produce some sort of epic blackops 2 style comm pack for everyone to enjoy for free.

Youtube Trailer

http://youtu.be/XlxLMzczsS4

****MOD NOTE****
I will remove profanity if need be but I will warn you, this pack is a realism pack, no holds barred with vocabulary, to simulate realistic battle experience. I apologize to Mods if its against the rules, if so, I will edit and remove all profane files. these files aren't enormously profane, nothing more than what you would hear playing Black ops 2 or Battlefield 4. ***End Mod Note***

Chart Key:
--------------------
In Progress:
Not Yet Started:
Completed:

Progress Chart By Folder Name:
Clock Spotting:
Directional Paths:

This Pack will Include:

Voice acting radio communication.

For example:

Clock Spotting- a combination of target spotting with secondary variation audio files repeating the "target x o clock", followed by "High" , or "low".

Enabling users to not only bind the audio to a soundzone for precise targeting, but to allow them to use the alternate sound files to point specifics in the map that the player has to get to or look at, so many possibilities with these Voices here.

ClockSpotting Folder Contents:

Male soldier speaking to squadmates/headquarters/snipers
in a low labored raspy breath:

Target, 12 o clock
Tango!,1 o clock
Target,2 o clock
Enemy!,3 0 clock
Target, 4 o clock
Target, 5 o clock
Tango, 6 o clock - Extra Variation "Tango on your six!" with secondary separate voice file, "got Him" to bind to entity death via scripting, if player kills target first.
Target 7 o clock
Tango 8 o clock
Enemy Infantry, 9 o clock
Lotsa Bad guys 10 oclock - secondary variation, "Target 10 O clock"
Target, 11 o clock

Folder: Directional Paths

This Folder will contain the same voice as the Clock Spotting Folder. These voices are meant to be used for when the player is going around the level through a specific route out of maybe two or three different routes the player can take, these voices will say for example "headin Left", Headin Right" or "We're Goin Right through the M***rs". Bind these voice files to a soundzone or triggerzone at least one or two segments in front of the route entrance to simulate your character saying where hes going as he's approaching it.

Goin Left
Goin Right
Straight Ahead
Backtrack
Watch your step
Get Down!
Move
Movin
Shoot that ***
Grenade (outgoing)
Grenade!! (incoming)
RPG! RPG!
Cover My Six!
Advance on my go
awww sh**
sh88 we gotta move
sniper!
AT Soldier!
MG!
reloading,
agh dammit reloading!
im gettin f**d up here gimme a hand!
I Cant Move!!
I cant Breathe!
Im Bleeding Out!
Requesting backup, Over!
Man Down!
HQ, we are taking heavy casualties request immediate extraction how copy?
radio static (alternate voice file "radio static, very faint muffled voice fading out to static, "click of the radio reciever button release" male voice :sh**, comms are down"

Hard Drive Failure, Pack is being redone. Give me a little time to fix this.

http://uimg.ngfiles.com/banners/3880/3880701.jpg
Lyonia Games
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Jan 2015 21:15
Anything?

Lyonia 4 Life
Armageddon Games
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Jan 2015 20:04
My hard drive with all these on it died, I'm in the process of rebuilding this pack. Thank you for being Patient

http://uimg.ngfiles.com/banners/3880/3880701.jpg
Lyonia Games
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Jan 2015 20:40
I was very sad when I saw this.....is there hope it will be finished?

Lyonia 4 Life

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-20 04:27:25
Your offset time is: 2024-04-20 04:27:25