Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Work in Progress / The Eye

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hello all!

We are two students who have decided to devote their free time to create games and these are our first steps. I sincerely hope this is the right place for this thread .

I would like to present you our upcoming android game set in fantasy world: “The Eye”. Release date is 20.12.2014. This is the official trailer that we made yesterday:

http://youtu.be/sNXLzqQAwTM

Briefly about the game:

There is a greedy dragon sleeping on a piles of looted treasure and the hero, who will try to steal them (player takes the role of hero). To reach the treasure is not an easy task due to the obstacles such as large stones which are falling on the player’s head. Moreover, dragon opens eye from time to time to see what’s happening in his lair.

Some screenshots:

The Eye is a simple arcade game, in which the aim is to get as many points as possible in a single game. One stolen treasure gives you one point. It gives you the opportunity to compare with your friends and other people from around the world.

In those days almost everyone has a smartphone so I decided to show you this one. What do you think? We are curious about your opinion .

P.S You can follow us on Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/TheEyeAndroidGame
Virtual Nomad
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Dec 2014 22:03
is this written in AppGameKit?
MrValentine
AGK Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: FFVII
Posted: 5th Jan 2015 07:17 Edited at: 5th Jan 2015 07:19
Quote: "is this written in AppGameKit? "

+1

I don't think it is actually... going by the screenshots...

And if it were, I think the AppGameKit Showcase thread would have been first port of call for this newcomer

Posted: 19th Dec 2014 01:51

Unlikely AGK...

EDIT

Also, this looks like someone trying to do a rip on The Hobbit and not call it a Hobbit and a Dragon >.<

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-28 11:24:35
Your offset time is: 2024-03-28 11:24:35