Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Geek Culture / Who's heard of root beer?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Dec 2003 01:48
Just been watching Red Dwarf. I can't help myself after that

Heh, just saw a scene from one of those "World most wildest chase scenes" programmes. Quote went along the lines of "and with the skill of a Nasqar driver, he stayed on the road". What, he was going around in circles for ages, not doing much?

Cheers

I am 99% probably lying in bed right now... so don't blame me for crappy typing
Xander
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Dec 2003 06:36
Woah, this got a little off topic

I guess that is what most of the general talk forum topics do.

The other week I went to my friends and we were playing X-Box. We stayed up until 5 am, and we each drank at least a 2-liter of soda, I drank a 2-liter of root beer, ate a pizza, some oreos, and some sour cream and onion chips. The next morning, after about 4 hours of sleep, I woke up sick. I had actually gotten the virus from my family just before I left, my sister was sick with the same symptoms just before that. I couldn't even think about root beer, pizza, oreos, or chips without getting sick for at least a week!

Xander - Bolt Software

Don't pat yourself on the back too often, you might hurt yourself
Van B
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Dec 2003 12:47
Hehe, I love Root Beer, but it's rarer than hens teeth in Scotland. The used to sell it in McD's but stopped about 10 years ago, now you can only get it in supermarkets in the major cities.

Dandelion and Burdock is pretty good, as is Dr.Pepper - although the adverts put me off it these days. I find that I like chemically tastes, like Pear Drops, they taste like nail polish remover but I still shovel them in my gob like they were sweets.

Ohh, the official boiled sweet of the coder is Foxes Glacier Fruits, Blackcurrant and Strawberry flavour. These things are great, they last about an hour each!.

Van-B

Next time he runs past, GRAB HIM!
Northern Fist
Years of Service
User Offline
Don't get me started as to how unhealthy soda products are.

Propell Water rules!

"Power, precision, and don't forget about speed. If you practice everyday with these things in mind... you begin to develope A FIGHTING MODE." - Fist of Legend (Jet Li)

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-20 22:38:08
Your offset time is: 2024-09-20 22:38:08