Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Work In Progress / Cell Block 27 [X9] (W.I.P)

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Feb 2015 01:47 Edited at: 19th Feb 2015 02:06
Hey there all its been a while since I have posted in the W.I.P and my last and first was a let down as they usually are. I am happy with this one but I'm looking for constructive criticism as the game continues.

Thank you for looking and leaving feedback.

Cell Block 27

You play as Frank Powell, a 25 year government official. You were sent to Cell Block 27 after receiving information that the Russian
government have been experimenting on human life forms. When the experiment goes wrong and the infected start taking over Cell Block 27
you have been called in as the clean up man... Good luck.

Cell Block 27 is a top secret reasearch facility for the Russians, they built it in the amazon, close to a native village, this keeps the
location of the lab top secret as these natives have no contact with the outside world.

Frank, you will need all the luck you can get in this facility. We will be with you when you need us.

Attachments

Login to view attachments
EyEpatch Games
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Feb 2015 01:57 Edited at: 19th Feb 2015 02:04
Thanks
SpaceWurm
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing:
Posted: 28th Feb 2015 10:26
Quote: " my last and first was a let down as they usually are"

Don't be so hard on yourself mate. Improvement takes practice!

Try increasing the lightmap quality and enabling shaders. That alone will improve the visuals

Artrift.com - Digital Art Community | MyPixelbox.net - My Creative Blog

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-29 00:34:54
Your offset time is: 2024-03-29 00:34:54