Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

3 Dimensional Chat / 3d Medieval Town Pack

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hello very I'm new to this so go easy lol, I brought milkshake 3d a few weeks back now and I've been playing about with it a bit now, ive put together some very simple models take a look, I have not got any textures for them yet, but I've got TextureMaker but still getting the hang of it aswell as uv mapper would love a point the the right direction, Also would love to upload theses into a game some time which would be the best game creator engine to start of, as this all all new to me, all feedback welcome I guess, cheers.

-I have got all the model made singly but just imported them all n one world and move them about to make a little map/town.

Wolf
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Feb 2015 16:26
Hey Ryan! Welcome to the Milkshape dinosaurs! Its my favorite modeler aswell.

Your stuff looks good already.

-Wolf

"If the mods didn’t see it, I didn’t do it!" - Rick Bamber
Ryan Fillingham
Years of Service
User Offline
So I've just been playing around with things on milkshape and fps creator and im getting the hang of things now (ish), very basic at the moment but things can only get better from here, ps I didn't make the textures but I uv map them I found that quite hard to be fair any one know how to make it easier for me lol
All feed back welcome
Cheers

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-24 08:48:56
Your offset time is: 2024-04-24 08:48:56