Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / 3D Game Maker

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I don't know Jack-Crap about programming. Actually i can hardly type. You might say im learning to run before i can walk and that i need to get my ass in gear and go learn this stuff, but i honestly, being in school, don't have the time. Having said all that, I noticed that on all the pictures for the 3D Game Maker, the bars for the Radar and Health and Score and stuff are all the same. Are these things editable? Is there anything else like this that is uneditable? I know that its drag and click, but you can still create your own 3D models...right? If the answer to any of this is no, then thats really to bad.
Thanks!

Uhhh... What?
John H
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Dec 2003 23:04
No you cant create your own 3D Models. You need a separate app to do that with. There are free ones out there. Just do a google search for 'Free 3D Modelling Program" or read the post up top.

RPGamer

Dont forget to Join the Forums!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-21 11:58:11
Your offset time is: 2024-09-21 11:58:11