Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Dark GDK / Object Animation

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd May 2015 09:41
Hi I have been stuck on this problem for a couple of days. In my Character class i haves some basic functions such as walk, idle, attack and die. All of the functions work perfectly fine except for the die function. When ever i kill an enemy in this example the bandit the animation just freezes on the first frame instead of playing all the way through.

I have tried using Boolean to check if its dying or if its dead but still it just freezes on the first frame and stays in that static pose.

I have fixed the problem before, but I cannot remember how. can someone please help me solve this.

Character.h

character.cpp

Bandit.h

Bandit.cpp
The Tall Man
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd May 2015 22:29
Have you stepped through in debug mode while watching the relevant variables to see exactly what happens?

Judging what we see is the greatest blinder and self-limiter in the universe.

What we perceive is never reality. It is only a story we tell ourselves based on our current perspective, which has far more to do with our beliefs about ourselves than with anything else.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-19 07:07:41
Your offset time is: 2024-04-19 07:07:41