Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Music & Sound FX / (Composer) Recently Graduated and Looking For Work!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Jun 2015 18:27
Hello there! I'm a composer that's currently looking for work in game writing. Although I did so in high school for a bit, doing so while in college proved difficult since I had compositional obligations to uphold for class. I'm happy to say that I've officially graduated with a BS in Music Theory and Composition, so I'll be able to hop onto projects as I've desired to do!

Below is a link to some pieces of mine on Soundcloud. Most of my work in college was not MIDI based and therefore is not on this site, though some things did make it on. I'll be posting more MIDI works as I write them. Although my pieces are mainly orchestral, I do have the ability and resources to make pieces of other genres should you have the desire for that. Versatility is one of my stronger traits. That's a guarantee.

Soundcloud!

You can reach me at my email should you have any further questions or interest: emfb.music@gmail.com

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace." - Jimi Hendrix

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-19 11:14:36
Your offset time is: 2024-04-19 11:14:36