Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

iOS and MacOS / IPA for IOS created with AGK running on imac not loading on test device.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi to the forum members

I've installed AppGameKit on an iMac, created the apple developer account, registered my devices and created my provisioning files and certificates.

I've copied the project files (From windows - written in AppGameKit basic) to the iMac and the game runs well on the iMac when run with MAC AGK.

I've created an ipa using the AppGameKit export ipa feature. When I copy the ipa to iTunes and sync - the test device shows the icon for my game loading and then a message the installation has failed. I'm using an iphone3 as my test device. How do i troubleshoot the app installation failing issue or am i missing something?

Thanks - Hope you can assist
yoda333
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi

This is the way to go. The export ipa feature of Mac AppGameKit can't get you there.

This link covers getting the game from Tier1 (Basic) to iOS and works. Download MAC AppGameKit and copy your project from Windows to the MAC. If it runs on MAC AppGameKit then go here.

http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=206376&b=44

After this you can get the app onto an iphone4 (3 won't cut it)

Sorry for the error in the initial question - I was a bit green on this one.

Cheers

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-28 20:02:58
Your offset time is: 2024-03-28 20:02:58