Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / object collision happening without collision boxes?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Dec 2003 04:27
i've got a game that has a plain walking on a big plain......the big plain is made of a bunch of little plains, in which some have collision boxes and some do not.....when i have a bullet fire, it works fine, but when i tell it to stop when something is coliding with it, the bullet will stop on all the plains making up the level, even the ones w/o collision boxes.....can you help me find out what is wrong?

thanx
Bishop

"When you were born, you cried and the world rejoiced. Live so when you die, the world cries and you rejoice."
Mougli
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Dec 2003 12:26
Bishop it depends what type of collision your bullet is using but if you just use:

Set object collision off (object number)

for the plains that are the level(or any other objects you dont want to collide with) then it should work fine.

Is the glass half empty - or half full?
Bishop
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Dec 2003 07:52
thank you very much Mougli.....that solved my problem

thanks again,
Bishop

"When you were born, you cried and the world rejoiced. Live so when you die, the world cries and you rejoice."

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-21 11:42:13
Your offset time is: 2024-09-21 11:42:13