Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Geek Culture / Feedback time...

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Dec 2003 10:32
o_O Alrighty... for those of you who saw my old flash site... or for those of you who are curious... heres the new layout... http://www.puffinteractive.com ... Don't complain about load times only design... o_O the pictures are not compressed yet... -_- Yup... soooooo... enjoy

EVERYONE LOVES THE PUFF!... =[
Dave J
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Dec 2003 10:35 Edited at: 9th Dec 2003 10:36
Nice, a lot more user-friendly, cleaner and 'professional'.

Only a couple problems: Your DIV tags aren't aligned onto the images properly (too high (unless you wanted it like that)), and the text on the links are too small/hard to read.

"Computers are useless they can only give you answers."
Puffy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Dec 2003 10:41
=\ I know about that problem on the links... I'm searching for a new text for them... something smaller... but at the moment I have to use that one... the images can't be any bigger... I am hardly making the 800x600 quota... and if you mean the artist puff and the sajin puff on the left... =\ I'm putting images in there to even it out... atm it just did that because they are aligned on top...

Dave J
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Dec 2003 11:02
Yeah, I hate designing for 800*600 when you're on something higher.

I meant how the ":: (date) ::" and ":: Welcome ::" were touching the bar around the boxes. I wasn't sure if you wanted them to be inside the box or not.

"Computers are useless they can only give you answers."
OSX Using Happy Dude
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Dec 2003 11:07
The text at the top is a bit hard to read - needs more height vertically.

Mirrors are more fun than television. Well, that was fun, in a not-so-fun sort of way...
Pincho Paxton
Years of Service
User Offline
Looks very nice 'n cute! I don't like the 'Welcome' thing because it is on the border.
Puffy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Dec 2003 19:04
o_O Rightio I fixed that border problem... =\ when I get home I'll fix the menu... it'd be a great help if you guys would give me a font that would work with the rest of the site that is small and easy to read... -_- prob have to make one... was gonna make a puff font latter but well see...

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-20 22:41:51
Your offset time is: 2024-09-20 22:41:51