Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Scripts / Clickable HUD buttons. Help Needed

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Aug 2015 18:53 Edited at: 2nd Aug 2015 00:34
EDIT

Ok since posting this I have exhaustively spent an entire saturday bashing away at the keyboards, I search and searcht he forums and found next to nothing on clickable buttons so here it is.

I Might be excited over something everyones been using for year but I developed a totally mouse driven interface for the inventory system

See Attached Video (Apologies for the poor quality and choppy frame rate, I chose the Fast, low quality option so it didnt take an hour to render.

Does everyone already do this or would this be something people want shared?

smoke em if you got em

Attachments

Login to view attachments
seppgirty
FPSC Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Aug 2015 22:20
That is SWEET! SHARE IT! Do you have a demo map showing of all this stuff you are doing?

gamer, lover, filmmaker
Sinister Spoon
Years of Service
User Offline
OK well here is a very rushed together build incorporating it into my WIP, I had to take a lot of the funcionality of the previous inventory system so this one currently doesnt have the ability to display the player stats like the previous WIP Build did but the actual inventory system functions nicely, only thing is on the weapon selection you have to click the writing at the bottom of the weapon image for some reason, but yeah feel free to test and see what you think, I keep having a weird memory leak near the end of the demo which prevents me from completing it on my XP machine, Im not sure if its related to the fact I went from Black Ice Alpha to beta, also get a weird stuttering when I move so yeah look out for that and let me know if you encounter it or if its seemingly just my machine

smoke em if you got em

Attachments

Login to view attachments
ncmako
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Aug 2015 19:02
Sinister Spoon Very nice work
Taking a look at it now. I'm always wanting to learn how something
works. Your work so far terrific. Do keep it up
best

My games never have bugs. They just develop random features..
Lots and lots of random features...

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-28 19:44:35
Your offset time is: 2024-03-28 19:44:35