Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Work In Progress / [LOCKED] Steward LJ Lar Torque's Newest Game

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Aug 2015 23:12
I can't wait to demonstrate my skills to my fans! Now I am finally on FPS Creator! I've been waiting to finally get my hands on it. My newest game is planned to be out sometime before November 22, 2015. Brace yourselves! You're about to see Steward LJ bring that 3D style to the world.

Steward LJ Lar Torque
Madcow
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Aug 2015 09:49 Edited at: 24th Aug 2015 01:13
And I thought we'll never see this kind of people around here anymore... Please, be a sweetheart and get back to your Newgrounds profile, for our own sanity.

To the community : sorry if I sound aggressive, but people like that bores me, it throws a total discredit on FPSC and its surviving community.
( Check his Newgrounds profile to make yourself an idea, you can find it easily by doing a search within your favourite searching engine )

Utinni !
Steward LJ Lar Torque
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Aug 2015 19:44
FPSC is too strong for me to ever discredit it. FPSC is here to stay.

It's okay to be aggressive. After all, I'm an alpha male. I thrive on aggression.

Steward LJ Lar Torque
Madcow
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Aug 2015 01:03 Edited at: 24th Aug 2015 01:45
If you say so.

Can you show us some of your work with the engine ? Because when you create a thread in this section, you are required to post screenies of your current project otherwise the said thread is locked.

Utinni !
Steward LJ Lar Torque
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Aug 2015 10:14
Thanks for the info. I'll be sure to post "screenies" of my current project sometime before November 21, 2015. Once again, thanks for the heads up. I didn't know that.

Steward LJ Lar Torque
BatVink
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Aug 2015 13:06
Sorry Steward, but you need screenies when you create the thread. Please start a new thread when you have something to show.

Thread Locked

This thread has been locked for the following reason: Does not adhere to the rules of the WIP board.

AUP Section 3.17 ...Moderators shall, at their discretion, determine what constitutes a violation of these terms, along with generally accepted netiquette standards, and can take action against those who violate these rules.

If you contributed to the reason for locking, you may now find yourself on moderation, or in extreme cases a ban.

Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum sonatur
TutCity is being rebuilt

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-28 18:55:24
Your offset time is: 2024-03-28 18:55:24