Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Scripts / resident evil camera style

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
does anyone have a script simular tot he resident evil style? i want to make something simular to that style! i saw kraven wolf did a top down cam view that was pretty awesome are there any of the scripts on the forums already made?

Nomad Soul
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Sep 2015 01:38
Here you go. Unfortunately its no longer free:
http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=186208&b=21

Sinister Spoon
Years of Service
User Offline
TBF Ive been using a lot of fixed cameras for my menu system and its not that hard to set up your cameras, have a script that sets their activation values and have each camera wait for it to be activated and use the entity cam command.

eg

:state=0,activated=2:entitycam

So when the entites activation value is set to 2 the camera switches to that entity, I use ww2 stock radios (brown) and the camera comes out the back on that, so position it, lock it in place, and boom, do that for the rest and just script the cameras to trigger as and when u like

so say the player walks out of this cams view, a trigger zone sets its activation back to 1 which resets the camera, and switches another cameras activation value to 2, so that camera then calls the entitycam command and becomes the active camera

it sounds complicated but its not really. and u can do it all for free

smoke em if you got em

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-28 10:59:40
Your offset time is: 2024-03-28 10:59:40