Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Geek Culture / Forum Congratulations!

Author
DBPro Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Sep 2015 12:01 Edited at: 29th Sep 2015 12:15
Congratz and many thanks to the TGC administration and Dev team for the forum upgrade. Thanks to the community for their input and feedback leading to the inspiration. It is just nice to see some change around this part of the TGC universe.

Ohh colour

ooh superscripts, ahh subscripts

Whilst perfection and fine tuning is the next step, and most likely quite a bit more time consuming than the upgrade itself, it is good to see that the operation got done without much fault in my humble opinion. All the bugs and imperfections so far seem like trivial CSS concerns which I will discuss in the bug report section soon if not already mentioned.

Failed login
To anyone who cannot auto login any more, you have to log out, and then log in again so that your browser cookies get updated; I'll post this message in the bug report board. (There is a message on the top of the screen now mentioning the same thing, so that clears that up)

peace
MrValentine
AGK Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: FFVII
Posted: 29th Sep 2015 12:33
Yeah, a new 1.5 decade situation! feels good to be here for it!

Conga time!
RickV
TGC Development Director
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Sep 2015 21:47
All congrats go to The Next for managing and implementing this massive move!
Development Director
TGC Team

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-28 14:22:31
Your offset time is: 2024-03-28 14:22:31