Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Geek Culture / To all (Black-) Metalheads!! 'BLACKHEARTS Documentary' funding!

Author
Forum Vice President
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: (Hide and) Seek and Destroy on my guitar!
Posted: 29th Nov 2015 20:53 Edited at: 29th Nov 2015 22:18
Not sure how many Metalheads that are still visiting these forums, but for those who are...YOU are needed!

Btw: i'm not doing this for myself or for the people involved, but more to support the metalgenre, whether it be Black or Heavy or Thrash, or any other genre of Metal.

There's this IndieGoGo project going on for a (Black-) Metal documentary, which needs funding.
BLACKHEARTS is a feature length documentary film that explores the lives of three extreme black metal fans – from Iran, Colombia and Greece – as they travel to Norway, the birthplace of black metal music. \m/
A rare collection of mostly one-of-a-kind items that have been donated to us by the godfathers of Norwegian black metal are available: members of Mayhem, Darkthrone, Enslaved, Thorns, Satyricon, Emperor, Keep of Kalessin and more.

The documentary isn't just for Black Metal fans, but for all Heavy Metal Brothers out there, so check it out!

BLACKHEARTS Documentary on IndieGoGo.
Quote: \"Close those quotes before they start to spread!...too late! Aaaaaagh!!!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-19 05:41:35
Your offset time is: 2024-04-19 05:41:35