Okay, so I found out where the problem is.
dbCloneObject() clones an Object - and applies the Shader from the original to the clone. BUT.
It's less a problem of dbCloneObject(), it's more a problem of applying Shader. Once a shader is applied to an object (what dbCloneObject() will do if shader was applied to the original) it is not possible to re-set another shader or detach the applied shader
in any way (Tried everything, even dbTextureObject (look documentation)). Attempting to do so, leads to a Segmentation Fault waiting you at the next called dbSync().
This could also be a problem in dbCloneObject() because I randomly got different Faults when cloning Objects with applied shader.
I did a workaround by creating object-"templates" without any shader set, ready to be cloned and to be assigned with new shader.
This literally f**ing took me a little while to debug this sh** (sorry)
I hope I could help
Quote: "The author of the DarkGDK v2.0 is a deceiver. He promised us a finished product, we have bought a license, but he stopped further development and disappeared with our money."
I'm angry about this. DarkGDK gave me nothing but headaches and I paid 30$ for this. An engine full of bugs and stopped development is not worth 1$. Never again. grr want my money back...