Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Debugging and Compilers

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I bought my first FPS a few years ago. I soon began to have problems with the compiler. It would only go so far before it would say error. Then it wouldn't let me into the levels I created. Soon after that my audio drives on my laptop went out. Can I send the disk back to you to check for product tampering? I think some one may have jailbroke my FPS disk and uploaded a virus. If this is at all possible I will need an address to send it to.
email me fletchcommed@yahoo.com or duanefletcheriii@outlook.com
xplosys
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: FPSC Multiplayer Games
Posted: 17th Jan 2016 14:36 Edited at: 17th Jan 2016 14:37
Hi Duane,

At some point FPSC V1 developed major issues with new operating systems. I don't remember if it started with Win 7 or earlier, but updating the program to the latest version should fix the issues you describe. I wouldn't worry about product tampering or a virus. The issue is one of DarkBasic compatibility with newer operating systems.

I highly recommend the Black Ice mod. You can find links and info on both the mod and the latest FPSC version on this link so you can choose what you want to do.

Brian.
I\'m sorry. My responses are limited. You must ask the right questions.
Nomad Soul
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Jan 2016 22:21
Thanks xplosys

Yeah TGC updated DBPro at some point so it would be compatible beyond Windows XP and Black Ice Mod uses the latest version.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-23 23:43:15
Your offset time is: 2024-04-23 23:43:15