Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Help so i can start my project.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I was gifted game guru with all the packs with it .. and iam really happy .. my goal i won't speak it in much detail just some superficial side of it that i need help with it.
My game will be a simple survival game Like for example Killing floor .. where the player survives a decent wave of zombies and earns money from each zombie killed.
And a shop spawns where he can buy items necessary for the journey and can Hire NPCs to fight with him.

My questions that i want to create in GG.
-How do i make zombies in the spawn point Extremely aggressive with the player .. Because the in game zombies are So Slow and so stupid .. they stop chasing me and hit me rubbishly.. so how do i increase their speed and make them chase the spawned player like this player must be killed.

-How do i make the objective is killing a certain amount of X so the next wave takes X amount to spawn and for each amount killed of zombies he earns X .. where do i put those details ?

-How do i make a shop spawn or appear when the wave ends ?

-How do i make The hostile NPCs that is created in game are hostile to zombies and only follow the player while shooting the zombies.

-How do i design my own weapons and zombies and insert them in game ?

- How do i make a certain zombies Faster than others .. and Make Bigger size zombies spawn at a specific time and not before it.?

- How do i make the player able to spawn objects like fence , boxes with cash he earned so zombies can't pass through , and how do i make zombies attack those boxes and fences .. not just stop their.
RvD
Years of Service
User Offline
Any help :/ ?
BatVink
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Feb 2016 13:34
Quote: "Any help :/ ?"

Welcome
This is a forum, not a chat board, you won't get answers in 15 minutes

You should post your questions on the game-guru board, you have posted in the forum for the original FPS Creator - https://forum.game-guru.com/
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum sonatur
TutCity is being rebuilt
RvD
Years of Service
User Offline
I see thank you i have posted their .. appreciate your help

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-19 02:29:33
Your offset time is: 2024-04-19 02:29:33