Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Geek Culture / Is anyone planning on going to GDC or E3?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Dec 2003 15:48
lol I just remembered the reason I got back on the forum again! woo I wanted to ask if anyone here is going to be at GDC or E3 this coming spring/summer of 2004. I may be going to both of them and I'd love to meet up with some people I know from the forums an chat.

Jack aka WebDext
Shadow Robert
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Dec 2003 16:24
i'm looking forward to E3, only had enough for the first day though ... just hope nvidia and nintendo make thier announcements that day, but as i live like 20mins from where it being held gonna see if i can get some mates from work to sneak me in hehee

wanted to goto GDC, but i quickly realised my money situation again. Jnr positions pay jack all lol, but atleast it's good to be working again.
you know they plan these things like a year ahead, i didn't know that til last month. ^_^ won't say how though.

be cool if i get to see you there though mate.

Detonating a nuclear device within the city limits results in a $500 fine!
900mhz|256mb|FX5200Ti 52.16|Dx9|WXP-Pro

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-20 22:38:25
Your offset time is: 2024-09-20 22:38:25