Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

2D All the way! / Rabbit Spritesheet 2D animation in spine showcase

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hey there! I'm new here >.< I wanted to showcase these bunny animations I made, they are in 2D but animated in Spine which gives it that little fake 3D lovely effect, what do you think?

If interested in getting them for your games, I leave the link to my website >.< also ar there other spine users in here? I'm curious to see how you find it and what animations have you done too >.<
Erikari
Years of Service
User Offline
Oh what have I done!! D: My internet was really laggy and the site told me I didn't post the thread, so I rewrote the title and tried to post it - twice. Now I don't know how to delete the other two threads! :S I'm so sorry!!
Van B
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Jun 2016 14:07
Looks pretty good to me, maybe the middle 2 could use a little more animation in the arms - exaggerate them a little bit.

Don't worry about the duplicate threads, I'll delete them if someone hasn't already. Users can't delete threads, even their own ones.
The code is dark and full of errors

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-18 20:06:08
Your offset time is: 2024-04-18 20:06:08