Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Thanks to all who helped Me with My fastfood restaurant. Now I courld use some ideas for My garage... (Screenshots)

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Suddenly, attachments are not available!
Mr Love
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: MAFIA 2
Posted: 2nd Apr 2018 06:56
Do You miss them? No, really Who cares....
ncmako
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Apr 2018 11:51
Mr Love Yes, the attachments are missing now? I noticed they were down for maintenance and now some
things are messed up on the forums
My games never have bugs. They just develop random features..
Lots and lots of random features...
Mr Love
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Apr 2018 23:27
Sorry for not being around for a while, I guess thats because I have not needed any help with anything for a while. But as a chat-board I really recommend FPSC Discord forum, where all the FPSC Masters are chatting. (We miss You there ncmako!)
Right now I am working on an awesome project (level4) and this one wourld be a cool multiplayer arena for sure. (The Old Prison) Right now I am working on the laundry-room..
For beginners I always recommend to make the map first, and at the same time planning AI. Dont add the Bots until the map and everything else is ready to GO!
Todays screenshot. (My first laundry room, small but nice.)

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Mriganka
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Apr 2018 12:35
The screenies are shaping up to be really awesome Mr Love! I can feel some great action in there!
ncmako
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Apr 2018 14:33
Me Love That looks great, one can tell it's a laundry room just by looking at it Keep it up!
Yes, I may join Discord...after my current project it done. It's keeping me really busy at the moment
Being busy is good
Mr Love
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Apr 2018 01:31
Quote: "The screenies are shaping up to be really awesome Mr Love! I can feel some great action in there!"

Thanks Mriganka! Not so mutch action now, but it will be, I promise!

Quote: "Me Love That looks great, one can tell it's a laundry room just by looking at it Keep it up!"

Thanks Mike! It wourld be kind a sad to have a laundry room that doesnt look like one(!) Me Love? I hope that was a misspelling.

This screenie is an old screenshot, I have done some changes sence then. A clock over the door, two plastic-barrels beside the door and ventilation system over the bridge.. You cant really see it on a still-picture but all washing-machines are animated and have sound..
Mr Love
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Apr 2018 06:11
With a little Fantasy, nothing is impossible! For example, here is what I made of My new segment, a pretty cool corner-reception. But, Phew! If I work this slow My game will be ready Year 2025 LOL!!!

Attachments

Mr Love
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th May 2018 06:41 Edited at: 7th May 2018 04:05
Like all good games I must have some zombies too.. Here is two Guys Who just didnt listen to that warning... (I will use other Zombies when Im done, working on them now) The Zombies I will make wont look so sick on the outside, They became crazy because of the internal Virus in their brains... And this Mental Hospital looks so great from the inside, but have a hidden secret that only the roof and the walls can tell............ Belive it or not, but these walls are 256x256 and the roof too, didnt We stop using sutch small textures? Of 700 walltextures and 50 ceilingtextures those was the best! 256x256 RULES!!! Here is now also My latest model, Fanny, a patient at the Psychiatric Hospital. She was a sweetie before, but the virus made Her totally insane! She dont have more than 7600 polygons, so She will work fine in FPSC...

Attachments

ncmako
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th May 2018 11:23
Mr Love "Quarantine" Yes, who doesn't like those words in a game Looks really good so far.
Yes, 256x256 works good, looks good with a nice texture and keeps down the resources
"Fanny" looks sweet, I like her flip-flops..nice touch.
Mr Love
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th May 2018 11:44
Thanks Mike. Yea, Im trying to give this level a special atmosphere.. Sadly I had some problem with rigging of "Fanny", And have to start over with a fresh skeleton....
BTW, Hurray 6000 views! But nothing compare to the Dark City TEAM that will break the 20000(!!!) mark pretty soon...
Mr Love
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th May 2018 11:06
Ok, I hope this wont bore You, but the rigging of Fanny was almost impossible because the topology was a mess... ..But now its up and running in FPSC! I thought it wourld look like **** in FPS Creator, so it was a big surprise to Me that it looked fantastic! And even better, the lack of topology made Fanny to fight mutch more realistic, even though its the same animations. The coolest thing was when I did add the huge normalmap 2048x2048 and the shaders looked fantastic(!) The most cool moment was to look into Fannys eyes, and the shader looked like she had tears in Her eyes...
I was sooooo close to give up, the 2 first rigs looked like **** but something kept Me going(?)
Here She is, in low resolution sadly:

Attachments

ncmako
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th May 2018 14:57
Mr Love Yes, I see what you mean by " her eyes" Either way, it looks great.
I forgot, what do you use for modeling app. Was it Cinema 4D ?
Mr Love
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th May 2018 16:25
I use many diffrent 3d programs and converters, but My main modelling program is Cinema 4D, Yea! C4D has a very easy learning curve sence it use both easy to understand icons and text. You have tools like knifes, splines, bevel, extrude, rendering, animations, clothes, auto-rig, and mutch mutch more. I recommended it to all. Both pros and beginners. To compare Milkshape with Cinema 4D is nuts, because sculpting in C4D takes 10 times faster than in Fragmotion and Milkshape that I wourld not call real modelling software, I wourld call them good for FPSC Users sence the rigging works in FPSC! The later programs are also known as file converters, but they are not really modelling kind of software, in todays standard.. Some pros use Cinema 4D, but most pros use Maya for some reason? Yea, I recommend Cinema 4D!
ncmako
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th May 2018 01:11
Mr Love Remember awhile back when you were playing with the "snow" decalparticles ?
Had problems with getting the snow-particles to "snow" everywhere. You had to place multiple
decals and it would eat to many resource cycles. I was working on another idea and then this
idea came up. I got decalparticles to follow the player. Has many potentials ( very easy to do )
One decal follows player as it "snows" Other uses could be moving holograms, ghostly effects,
anything along those lines...
Mr Love
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th May 2018 14:01
Thats awesome Mike! If You just courld fix that little flaw when player walks forward (Happen quite often) it seems that the box dont really coop, maybe a rectangle box wourld fix that?
Is this for Black Ice only, or does it work with 1.20 beta 18 also???
Mriganka
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th May 2018 14:35
Great job ncmako! Perhaps increasing the radius of the particles will remove that problem?
ncmako
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th May 2018 22:23
Thanks guys, yes still a little problematic. Will work on it some more this eve. Just need to get the "response time" quicker.
@ Mr Love, it should work with any version. I'm using just standard commands.
@ Mriganka I'll try your suggestions, I'll try anything to solve this
uzi idiot
Valued Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th May 2018 11:55
Wow that looks cool as hell. How did you do it?
I always assumed stuff like that couldn't work.
If something compiles on the first try. Something is terribly wrong.
ncmako
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th May 2018 22:54
@ uzi idiot
Quote: "I always assumed stuff like that couldn't work"

No,No..it's really easy. I do have Particle Creator, but if you open your particles .fpe file you
will see "isimmobile=1" ( not the decal file ) change it to "= 0" and your set.
Fpsc has all the needed commands already to make it "follow" a player.
Here's the script I have been using....

It just follows the player, I have tried higher values like movefore=1000
but it doesn't seem to make a difference
sman512
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th May 2018 02:23 Edited at: 20th May 2018 02:24
In BIM decal particle can change their potition? I didn't know about that! In vanila FPSC, if i try to move decals, this cause fatal error. Maybe they can move faster, if you set their positions directly thru the $EPX,$EPY,$EPZ.
Something like that:
GS
ncmako
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st May 2018 00:16
sman512 Thank you for the suggestions. But sadly I could not get the decal-particle to move with the player.
Just kept getting error's using entity position variables
Mr Love
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th May 2018 04:10
I have stopped all game-making for now. I need some $$$ so I am making some models for CGTrader right now. I said to Myself "Im gonna make an MP5-SD"(!!!) I Who never have made a rifle, except that cross-rifle for that xplosys project... Ok, however I started modelling and I am not quite finished yet, but on this screenies You can see at last the main-part of the model. And I want $$$ for this model!!!
Until next time...

Attachments

ncmako
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th May 2018 19:09
Mr Love Nice, sweet ! I like the stock on this.
Mr Love
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th May 2018 01:43
Thanks so very mutch Mike! It makes Me glad in My heart... For You Who are intrested in buying these gun or something else from Me visit:
https://www.cgtrader.com/love74
Mr Love
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Jun 2018 01:36
After a long break Im now back working with FPSC and My game again.. The whole disaster started with a windows update that ruined My computer, and all programs and everything on it was destroyed(!) I was ready to jump from the tallest building in Västervik, but I had an old backup so I had everything there except about 5 rooms in level4.. After installing those 30 bloody programs again, things looks brighter... I just want to say that Im happy to be back using the best game-engine in the World!!! (Sadly sence Im working with old material I dont have a screenie as usual Im afraid)
Cheers..

I also want to say that there is a program with name "windows update blocker 1.1" if You dont trust the Windows updates. (Or had some probs with them.)

Teabone
Valued Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Aug 2018 16:45
Love the screenshots in this thread. Very nice work.
Free Game Guru Assets: http://www.freetoronto.org/gameguru/index.html

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-29 10:32:58
Your offset time is: 2024-03-29 10:32:58