Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / Extra programs in money saving bundles!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Are the extra programs in the money saving bundles ie.)3d canvas pro, texture maker, cartography shop) worth the extra money or are those things realy needed or can the same types of programs cheaper or free somewhere else or are the more expensive ones worth the money (at my current lack of programing exp for the time being) IE(gamespace, video dulux, and geoscape3d better) thanks for any info.
Dave J
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Dec 2003 11:27
It's all a matter of preference. You have to do a bit of searching around, download the trials and see what you like the best. If you like the programs in the bundles and think you'd use them then you should buy the bundles.

"Computers are useless they can only give you answers."
nrasool
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Dec 2003 16:00
Hi there

I got the money saving bundle, i do not use 3d Canva pro, because i use milkshape3d and unwrap3d
I just gotten use to CShop, it a bit hard in the beginning, but if you just play around for a while, you get use to it, and understand
Also texture maker is very good for quickly generating textures, and you can see what the end result, via preview on an open field

But just like what Exeat said, it is a matter of preference.

I quite happy i made that purchase
jazzman
Years of Service
User Offline
thanks guys
i tried the trial versions difficult to understand but so far i like what ive seen and think with a couple days training i can figure them out. . . i think ill buy the bundle. . . if my wife will let me fork out the 250 for he he he
Jaze
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Dec 2003 01:07
make sure ya got WinXP if you want Canvas to be very useful (dogs out Win98,Win2000, WinME

(uses up Operating System Resources which are poorly handled in these windows versions) I found out the hardway.

-=/Jaze/=-

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-21 14:42:12
Your offset time is: 2024-09-21 14:42:12