Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Geek Culture / watch people code, live

Author
DBPro Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Aug 2016 15:22
Just came across an interesting website. Watch people work on their projects, live through webcasts. Some appear to be school lectures on programming topics. When I first found the page, the initial stream that loaded was about basic web design and html. Although, the teacher couldn't explain anything very well and made the topic of block vs inline elements a lot more confusing than needed.

https://www.livecoding.tv/

"I like offending people, because I think people who get offended should be offended." - Linus Torvalds
Ortu
DBPro Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Sep 2016 21:41
Nice, I had been thinking about doing some livestream coding on twitch, but it's good to know there is a site more dedicated to that specific type of content

A single player RPG featuring a branching, player driven storyline of meaningful choices and multiple endings alongside challenging active combat and intelligent AI.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-18 21:43:39
Your offset time is: 2024-04-18 21:43:39