Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Work in Progress / Phaelax's RPG (old 3D mousecode)

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi,
I was following Darkbasic and Darkbasic Pro for a long time since 2004 (with the old forum) but my old account was deleted, locked or something. I never done any project mostly for time reason as I'm not a programmer or related, it's takes me a lot of time to code, or think how to code or reverse engeneer other code .

Just for fun and how it could look like... I made some models to add with Phaelax 2004 3D mouse code and I'll leave it here for anyone (especially newcomers) who whant to continue or use as base for his own projects.

It may look like some well know game... but it's just a coincidence

Attachments

Login to view attachments
seppgirty
FPSC Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Sep 2016 00:02
Awesome. I've never seen this post before.
gamer, lover, filmmaker
Phaelax
DBPro Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Sep 2016 23:37
2004.... ugh make me feel old now thanks!

"I like offending people, because I think people who get offended should be offended." - Linus Torvalds
Alan Brito
Years of Service
User Offline
Old but active... you are more like vintage
I remember when I first join this forum (the old one) trying to understand binarymoon's tutorials or tdkman's examples... I still don't get it

By the way how can I use shader (normals, etc) on objects with multiple texture (build in dbo or x format) without messing up ?
Thanks in advance

Phaelax
DBPro Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Sep 2016 02:41
Someone else is gonna have to help you with shaders, I've never really used them.

"I like offending people, because I think people who get offended should be offended." - Linus Torvalds

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-20 08:21:04
Your offset time is: 2024-04-20 08:21:04